Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blurg.

Dear readers,

As most of you well know, I was recently kidnapped in London and held hostage for an e-mail ransom. The result of this adventure was the unfortunate deletion of my old e-mail addresses, ariel.holman@gmail.com, the one tied to this blog, being one of them.

Though I transferred administrator privileges over before I deleted that google account, unfortunately, it appears that it has messed things up over here at Portlandiaquill as well (not the hacker, just the loss of the account).

We have many wonderful things to share - including a marching marmot, and pictures and stories from our trip out to Grand Teton National Park.

In the days to come, keep an eye out for more information - I'll be migrating the blog to another location, and hopefully will be able to retain a similar web address.

Thanks for your patience - hopefully we'll be back on-line before anyone really notices. :)

Love, Ariel

No comments: