Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Likes and Dislikes.

Things that I do like:
 
Cubes of Cotija Cheese in my Tortilla soup. They are squeaky like cheese curds and salty like love.
Very cold glasses of water. Even when it's cold out.
4 degrees below zero. The absense of degrees. The twinge of an "event" that goes along with those days, and seperates them from the ho-hum. Sub item: squeaky snow.
Honey crisp apples. They are always crisp!
Falling asleep on the couch.
 
Things that I don't like:
 
Being pressured into adopting Christmas into my heart prematurely for the season. I will get there in my own good time.
People who lack a sense of boundaries, or, (equally) those who have a very different perception of where those boundaries should be drawn.
Cleaning the bathroom.
Scraping the frost off the windshield in the morning.

No comments: